Aftersales, returns, refunds & exchanges
If you wish to return your item, just let us know within 14 days of purchase.
We really hope you are delighted with your purchase, but on the off chance that there is an issue we are here to help. Please read the information below for further details or contact our customer service team at email@example.com.
If you change your mind and wish to return a product within the statutory 14 day period, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the title ‘Product Return’. Please include the order number, the item you wish to return, reason to return and full contact details.
Things to note:
- Returns should be made within 14 working days of receipt and in original, undamaged packaging. The product must, in our assessment, be complete and in ‘as new’ or resaleable condition.
- Goods are returned at your expense and the original delivery charge is non-refundable.
- We will require proof of purchase to process a return.
- Refunds will be paid in the same way that they were received. For store returns cash refunds will only be paid up to the amount of £30.00, any refunds for items over this figure will be sent as a cheque via the post or as BACS if prefered.
- Please note for hygiene reasons we cannot accept non-faulty returns that have been used for bed linen, duvets, pillows, mattress protectors and mattresses. This does not affect your statutory rights. Please, therefore, ensure that you contact us before attempting a return on email@example.com.
- If your item is faulty, please contact us and we will look at resolving the issue. If the issue cannot be resolved and the product is less than 30 days old, then the product can be returned, at our cost and you will receive a full refund. However, if any accessories are missing, the cost of these will be deducted from your refund. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- If you wish to return an item that has been made to order, for example, a range cooker ordered in your selected colour, we will only give refunds in accordance with your statutory rights. For example, if the goods are not fit for purpose or as described. We reserve the right to apply a 20% restocking fee for returned items that are made to order. We also reserve the right to apply a usage fee to all furniture which has been in use prior to the report of any fault.
- If you purchase a clearance item this will not be eligible to be returned and refunded. We will only give refunds in accordance with your statutory rights.
- If you wish to return a domestic appliance and you require removal of the product, charges start at £59.99. If you opt to return the appliance to us yourself then please be aware that the appliance needs to be returned undamaged and in a fully resalable condition. Any damage identified on receipt of the returned item may mean that a fee could apply.
- If you wish to return an item that was purchased in error, you may have to incur our costs of shipping.
- We reserve the right to charge a restocking fee of up to 20% of the purchase price on returned items.
- Any technology products purchased with a tamper-proof seal cannot be returned if the tamper-proof seal is broken. Once the packaging has been opened these products can only be returned in accordance with your legal rights.
- All technology products are covered for faults by a guarantee. The Guarantee excludes faults caused by accident, neglect, misuse, wear, and tear, or failure to follow instructions.
- This provision does not affect your statutory rights.
Exchanges are dependent on current stock levels. If we’re unable to offer an exchange, we can process a refund via the original payment method.
Don’t worry, if something goes wrong with your item, we might be able to have it repaired or arrange a spare part. Depending on the product, repairs can often take place in your some and save you the trouble of returning your item. Sometimes, calling our customer service team can lead to resolving the issue without need for a repair. Click here to find out more about spare parts.
Cancellation and refunding terms
For more information on cancellations and refunds, click here and view our full terms and conditions.