“When the budget is tight getting professional interior design advice can be seen as an extra unnecessary “luxury” cost.
That’s why I have put together this easy, convenient and cost effective styling package, meaning you can make full use of my knowledge and experience as an interior designer without the huge price tag.
I believe that it is not how much you spend that gives your home the wow factor. It can be as simple as rearranging furniture, investing in a few timeless key pieces and cleverly layering textures and colours.”
Kate Young Design and Knees Home and Electrical are giving you the chance to win an e-styling package worth £150 to include one room in your home and:
• Digital Mood Board
• Room plan (if applicable)
• Itemised Shopping List
• Links to Stockists
• Exclusive industry furniture discounts
Visit our Facebook page to enter: www.facebook.com/kneesretail
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This competition runs from Tuesday 11 June 2019 until Tuesday 25 June 2019.
1. The prize is one e-styling package for one room in your home, provided by Kate Young Design, worth £150. kateyoungdesign.com/e-styling
2. Entry is open to residents of the UK, excluding the Isle of Man and the Channel Islands, except employees (and their families) of Knees Home and Electrical (Part of HJ Knee Ltd).
3. To enter, each contestant must like the Knees Home and Electrical official Facebook page (facebook.com/kneesretail) and add a comment to the competition post be in with a chance to win. It is optional to also share or like the post.
4. Each user can enter as many times as they want.
5. The Winner will be notified through Facebook on or before Thursday 27 June 2019.
6. The Winner will be selected at random.
7. The Winner must provide their full name, address and telephone number by private message within one month, failure to claim within this time period could result in loss of prize.
8. The Promoter’s decision is final and binding in all respects on all entrants. No correspondence will be entered into. Entries that do not comply in full with these entry terms and conditions will be disqualified.
9. Failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize.
10. The prizes are as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered, unless agreed in writing. The prize is non-refundable and non-transferable.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equivalent or greater monetary value if necessary for reasons beyond its control.
12. The winner(s) agree(s) to the use of their name, location and will co-operate with any other reasonable requests relating to any post-winning publicity including a photoshoot after the e-styling has been completed in your home.
13. Use of a false name or details will result in disqualification.
14. All entries must be made directly by the person entering the Competition, no group, mass or software entries will be accepted.
15. Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void.
16. No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed or corrupted, or due to computer, network or software failure which may restrict or delay entry.
17. The Promoter may refuse or disqualify any entry (including winning entries) if the entrant concerned or anyone authorised by the entrant to deal with their entry, acts in a way towards the Promoter which the Promoter reasonably considers to be inappropriate, unlawful or offensive. If the winning entry is disqualified, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant.
18. Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and agree to be bound by them when entering this Competition.
19. This Competition, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it, shall be governed and construed in accordance with English law. You irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with this Promotion.
20. The Promoters reserve the right to amend or alter these terms of Competitions at any time and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the Competition.
21. Competitions may be modified or withdrawn at any time.
22. The Promoter is Knees Home and Electrical (Part of HJ Knee Ltd) Assento House, Goodwood Close, White Horse Business Park, Trowbridge, BA14 0XE and Kate Young Design kateyoungdesign.com
23. A list of winners will be available by emailing email@example.com
24. Details shall be announced on facebook.com/kneesretail. Only the first name, last name and town of the Winner will be disclosed.
25. By entering this Competition you declare that Knees Home and Electrical has permission to send you marketing emails related to our products and services. Your details will be the property of Knees Home and Electrical and will not be passed on to any 3rd parties.
26. The Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook.