Ecommerce Sales Advisor
Salary: £18,000 – £20,000 a year – Permanent Full Time (28 days holiday includes Bank Holidays)
Location: Trowbridge BA14 (Wiltshire)
Ecommerce Sales Advisor Job Purpose:
To provide first class customer experience by answering any questions the consumer might have about our products/services. You will act as a liaison between the consumer and supplier to ensure that customer orders are managed, processed and fulfilled efficiently.
Who are we?
Knees Home and Electrical is a family business which has been trading since 1879. It is a great time to join the business as we are rapidly expanding various teams to enable us to take steps to the next stage of our expansion plan. As a business we believe in providing an excellent customer journey which is enhanced by having knowledgable staff, great products at competitive prices.
What are the job requirements?
Role and Responsibilities
- Answer customer emails or telephone queries
- Investigate & resolve customer questions to gain sales
- Maintain thorough and accurate sales administration records within systems (Swan)
- Follow best practise when handling financial information and customer sales records
- Learn how to use EPOS systems & internal company systems to deliver great customer care
- Liaise with customer & suppliers to arrange deliveries.
- Advise customers on how to process their online orders, register their products warranties or claim any offers
- Contact customers after deliveries have been made for feedback when & where possible
- Have good time management skills
- Work as part of the web sales team to drive results
The roles and responsibilities listed above do not represent an exhaustive list of all tasks expected to be performed by the role. The role will also include any tasks deemed suitable and necessary to be carried out by the successful candidate in line with the operational requirements and staffing levels of Knees Home & Electrical.
Experience and Qualifications Required
Experience and Qualifications
- Minimum of 2 years’ sales experience in a retail environment
- Educated to GCSE level or equivalent with ‘C’ grade passes or above in Maths & English
- Able to demonstrate proficient use of IT systems
- Basic / Intermediate level of Microsoft Excel (Not essential)
- A team player
- Driven committed salesperson
- Ability to build rapport
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Assertive personality
- Positive attitude
- Attention to detail
- Forward thinking
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Reliable / Trustworthy
- Keen to learn, develop new skills and grow with the business
- Willingness to work overtime
Where does the job lead?
We’re a small company and are expanding quickly. There is scope to take on more responsibility as the