Elica Product Range
Eliminate unwanted cooking odours and steam with our wide range of Elica cooker hoods and extractor hobs. From stylish island hoods to discrete downdraft extractors, we can help you find the right product to suit your needs. Visit us in store in Trowbridge or Malmesbury today or shop the Elica collection online.
Elica produces a wide range of cooker hoods that combine stylish design with superior air purification to enhance your home. Choose from a variety of designs to suit your kitchen interior:
- Wall-mounted – Whether you’re looking for an ultra-modern hood or you prefer something a little more traditional, you’ll find an Elica wall-mounted hood to suit every style and space. There’s a wealth of design solutions, sizes and finishes to choose from, and most models can be ducted or recirculated for maximum flexibility.
- Island – A popular choice for modern kitchens, Elica island hoods combine high-performance extraction and lighting with stunning design. With a wide choice of contemporary designs and finishes available, they’re perfect if you want to transform your kitchen island into a showstopping focal point.
- Built-in – If you’d rather your cooker hood wasn’t a focal point, Elica’s built-in extraction hoods are a great option. Integrated into your kitchen cabinetry, they offer ultimate discretion while delivering powerful extraction to eliminate unwanted cooking fumes.
- Ceiling – Elica ceiling hoods are perfect if you want to keep your kitchen working area free of any obstructions. Designed to sit in your ceiling, many of these hoods feature a high-intensity LED panel that floods the space with light – perfect if you want to create a sense of wellbeing in your home.
- Corner – Make clever use of your space with a corner cooker hood from Elica. Boasting stylish design and superior extraction performance, Elica corner hoods will help to maintain a clean and pleasant cooking environment for many years to come.
- Downdraft – Sleek and innovative, Elica’s downdraft hoods are designed to rise from the worktop when needed – and all at the touch of a button. When not in use, the downdraft extractor sits flush with the work surface, making it ideal if you’re seeking a discrete answer to kitchen ventilation.
Visit our stores in Trowbridge or Malmesbury to find out more or shop for Elica cooker hoods online.
Elica extractor hobs combine an induction cooktop and fully integrated air suction system in one stylish appliance. A perfect synthesis of aesthetics and functionality, they guarantee a high cooking performance thanks to powerful induction technology.
The central fan is discreetly integrated into the cooktop surface and delivers excellent extraction to keep unwanted steam and cooking odours at bay. Despite their powerful performance, Elica extraction hobs are almost silent when in use. Plus they’re energy-efficient too, so you can enjoy a pleasant cooking experience without worrying about costly electricity bills.
Prefer to cook with a flame? Elica’s innovative NikolaTesla Flame is the first hob to pair gas cooking with integrated extraction. The attractive hob uses high-quality materials and cutting-edge technology to deliver powerful extraction that improves the air quality in your kitchen. And all of this while meeting the most stringent safety standards to give you complete peace of mind.
Revolutionise your cooking experience with an Elica extraction hob. Visit us online or pop in store in Trowbridge or Malmesbury where our friendly team will be happy to help.
The perfect partner to your Elica cooker hood, an Elica induction hob allows you to cook food quickly, safely and efficiently. The sleek ceramic cooktop is stylish and practical, while models with wireless connectivity connect with the hood to regulate its aspiration capacity accordingly.
We are proud to stock a great selection of Elica products online and in store.
Why Choose Elica?
Founded in Italy in the 1970s, the Elica brand is synonymous with innovation, reliability and beautiful design.
It all started with an idea by Ermanno Casoli, who in 1972 made his first cooker hood. Since then Elica has grown to become a market leader in extraction hoods and hobs, with its products featuring at the heart of millions of kitchens worldwide.
And it’s clear to see why. Combining cutting-edge technology and elegant aesthetics, Elica’s products ooze style, class and a trade-mark ‘Made in Italy’ quality that’s second-to-none. With a wealth of experience and technological know-how behind them, you can trust Elica to deliver superior air purification to keep your home fresh.
Whether you’re looking for a cooker hood, extractor hob or induction hob, Elica has the perfect solution to complement your kitchen.
Visit us today to find out more about our collection of Elica cooker hoods and hobs.
Elica Brand Vision
Elica prides itself on taking a futuristic approach in which air meets design, innovation and technology.
By understanding and anticipating their customers’ needs, Elica has created new trends and revolutionary products that enhance lives. So much so that the brand has transformed the traditional image of the cooker hood as a simple accessory into an object of unique beauty and design.
By using the most sophisticated materials and latest technology, Elica aims to provide a superior quality of air purification that inspires a better way of living. And it’s clearly working, with the brand now regarded as one of the leading suppliers of cooker hoods and hobs in Europe.
Discover the world of Elica today.
Elica Quality Assurance
Elica did not earn its reputation for exceptional quality and reliability by chance. Rather, Elica’s products are built using the finest materials and latest technology to deliver a superior performance that sets the brand apart from the rest of the marketplace.
With its ‘Made in Italy’ pedigree, you can be confident that your Elica cooker hood or hob won’t let you down. All products undergo rigorous testing at the Elica Propulsion Laboratory – the only laboratory in the world dedicated to hoods and the only lab in Italy, and one of only a few in Europe, capable of testing specific aspects of acoustics.
For added peace of mind, Elica’s products come with a two or five-year guarantee, depending on the model – please ask for further details.
If you’re shopping for an Elica product in West Wiltshire, including Warminster, Westbury, Trowbridge, Melksham or Bradford-on-Avon, we offer free local delivery to locations within a 25-mile radius of our stores. Plus, with our Price Match Promise you can be sure that we offer competitive pricing. We also deliver to mainland UK for a small fee using our delivery partners.